Welcome to Grey Wolf Fly Fishing Club
The aims of our club are:
- Learn about fly fishing areas to fish within a day’s drive
- Fly tying
- Promote and support a youth fly fishing camp where we provide a scholarship
- Support and donate to the wounded warrior program
- Good camaraderie.
- At 6:00pm a meal prepared by our members (could be hamburgers or chowder or maybe just dessert).
- A fly tying demonstration by a member or a guest fly-tyer, usually of a fly that works in our local area.
- At 7:00pm the business meeting, including, discussions of how the fishing has been in the area and fishing reports by the members.
Our Club Officers
Join the Fun
We encourage everyone interested in Fly Fishing, Fly Tying or both to join us on the Second Wednesday of each month. We'd love to see you. If you'd like to join now, click here.
If you have question, please contact us through the contact us link at right